Sally has been a member of the CJBS team since joining the firm in 2019. She currently serves as a staff accountant and has valuable experience working with clients in the real estate and non-profit industries.
A communicative and detail-oriented professional, Sally is a great team player. Her favorite quote is “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.” She likes it because it speaks to her desire to be helpful to other people and act as a problem solver. Sally credits her career success to her hard work and persistence.
Originally from China, Sally currently lives in Elmhurst, Illinois with her husband and their two children. In addition to spending time with her family, Sally enjoys working out and practicing yoga.
- Purdue University’s Krannert School of Management
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance and Management
- DePaul University’s Kellstadt Graduate School of Business
- Master in Audit and Advisory Services
- Graduated with distinction